Lake Michigan at Sunrise

Lake Michigan at Sunrise

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

If finding a running partner was like using a dating website

In a complete change of pace for this blog, I thought I'd make a pretty off color joke post! ( I know, I know..me make a dirty joke or 100?)
Just remember:


After stumbling upon a post on reddit.com from an app maker to find running partners in your area (I can't find the link now, woops!) , I began to think of what the profiles that aren't super competitive might look like:

Early morning runner looking for someone to watch more than the Sun rise

Looking for someone to help me reach the climax of my runners high!
Looking for someone that needs help going deep into a long run
I want to help you finish faster and PR every time
Looking for someone to help me build a good sweat even in the winter.
I have trouble getting in a good stretch after I run, can you help me?
I never spill a drop of gatorade at water stations in a race
I never waste any of my Gu / I love Gu on all my runs

Anyone else when they run? They always get all over my face and in my mouth, a small source of protein..gnats
I promise that more than your shoes will be zero drop after you run with me.

I could go on and on, but I don't want you browser to freeze from so many gifs! If this post if popular, maybe I'll make this a regular weekly or biweekly post!

What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. Bahahahaha, please make this a regular post :) I so needed a good laugh and I've missed your dirty jokes lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So for the second one, is that just the tips?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where is

    Looking for a couple ladies to join me in a van for my relay?

    http://www.reddit.com/r/runwild/comments/27ukyf/six_girls_one_guy_one_van_or_van_2_of_the_wurst/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course. It's always just the tips.

    ReplyDelete

Disqus