Lake Michigan at Sunrise

Lake Michigan at Sunrise

Friday, April 19, 2013

Boondock terrorists

I woke up this morning ready to make some mental complaints about how its a below freezing windchill and gusty outside, fml right?

I check Reddit.com for any news or hot things on the internet and see one of the two suspects was killed and the other is on the loose. Check Facebook and see my Massachusetts friends are lit up and on this like white on rice.  I won't attempt to be a news outlet, but be safe and stay inside if you live in Boston or its greater area (follow reddit.com/news if you want a lot on info ). Hopefully I can make some post later about this coming to more closure.

As for my own run, the lakefront was weirdly vacant for the first 4 miles. Saw one person and my two duck buddies. I intended to turn this run into a temp run, but I need more time for a warn up. I have trouble getting pace so soon after waking up. My legs told me its Federal Friday and they chillen.  I tried to override that and the wind wrestled me back. Just one of those days.

Pray for the law enforcement out there, especially in Boston and the safety of everyone in the reject of humanity's way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus