But as a lot of you can relate, I say today - Why can't I quit you... for 1 day. At least I get some time in at the gym to flex my gumby arms around and work on my core!
Here are some things I have meant to share this week and haven't (mostly because they weren't all running related):
- While walking around River North (Near RPM), I walked by Bill Rancic who was talking to some random people, that didn't look like random fans (no photos or poses being done). He noticed that I recognized him, did a pause which seemed like, oh great.. But I kept moving on, did a double take about 30 feet away to ensure it was him and caught my train. I told my wife, and she was all excited when she heard I was a few feet away from him. She didn't have this reaction when I was that close to the POTUS!
- I ordered my first grown up shaving kit from West Coast Shaving, for you guys out there, I'll be going to a double edged blade, brush etc. Here are the main parts:
- DE89811 Edwin Jagger DE89811
- Omega 643174 Banded Synthetic Shaving Brush
- Taylor of Old Bond Street Shaving Cream Bowl, Lavender
- Proraso Pre & Post Cream, Menthol & Eucalyptus,
- I found the next set of running shoes I want, +New Balance M890v3 in the blue/multi selection that looks like crayons melted on them. (I got the eye roll at home about these!
- And here is a really quick video that can help your form. I still refer to it from time to time.
That's all I got for today!
Guys: Do you use the more advertised 5 bladed razors? Or do you single/double blade it?
Everyone: Are you drawn to really ugly, bright sneakers like me? And how do you handle scheduled off days. Do you end up talking about running more than is healthy that day?
Happy Friday Eve!