If you are already my facebook friend (and if you aren't, why not?) you already saw this photo, but for everyone else, yesterday I let Fabio have a photo with me. I made sure to stand extra awkward so he wouldn't feel too nervous.
|Don't be too jealous|
Today is my rest day from running. A few general aches to let heal. My right calf that I strained last fall gets flared up when I do intervals, so I just have to keep an eye on that and be more diligent with my evening stretches (by that I mean, do them). I always feel strongest running, the aches go away, after wasting away at work or sitting is when the hard parts come.
I don't have any big hot topics to discuss, so have some links!
- Last nights game winning goal by the Blackhawks via gif!
- RUN! It's a crazed duck!
- Need something to get a father in your life? Why not some great new fragrance?
- Hairy dudes out there can relate to this.
- An interesting interview with an evolutionary biologist on running and why humans hate exercise.
- Epic Game of Thrones Quote (Can you change the word king to runner?) (Different version of quote here)
I will saw I'm turning slightly paranoid now that every ache could turn into some wild injury. Do you have to deal with this?
My post tomorrow will be late, as I have some work obligations forcing my run time to change..and without my run, I have no post!
Happy Friday Eve!