- Tongue in Chic already made a pretty good link list this week, check it out here
- Ever wonder about the mile markers south of Belmont on the lakefront path disappearing for some distance? This guy did, my guess is to lead you to the Nikefuel House, do you know why?
- Discussion over- What do you wish you had known before the first time you ran.
- IAMA with Donald Faison (Turk from Scrubs!! note, Zach Braff has done multiple IAMAs and snoops around reddit, see here)
- And I've been wondering why the sun is always so pretty with the sunrise, easy enough explanation.
Kiddo at the park.. with her turtle again:
I finally bought The Stick -Marathon Version - after much suggestion. Hopefully my leg keeps getting better so I can get back to some more intense runs.
Felt like a kid on Father's day getting a check from my mom, wait I'm 30... Hey lets get another pair of shoes right? Probably get another pair of +New Balance m890v3s in this wild scheme.
How are you preparing yourself to get your runs done in the heat? Setting that alarm early or waiting for the dusk runs? Need any early morning advice? (see here)
Should I do the runner photo challenge - Why we love summer? it will obviously include me breaking out the sun dresses and evening out my tan lines.
Favorite hot weather drink(s)? I'll go with a Sangria, it just tastes like summer liquid form.